The United States of America

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The United States of America » Education » Data analysis

Data analysis

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I'm interested in transitioning into a career involving data analysis, but I'm unsure where to find good training programs or courses, particularly in the United States. Does anyone have recommendations for institutions or online options focused on data analytics education? Any insight would be helpful.

I don't have extensive knowledge about data analysis courses myself, but I vaguely recall someone mentioning an online school that offered programs in that field. You could potentially check out their website at https://elvtr.com/course/data-analysis-in-healthcare - if I'm remembering correctly, they should have details listed about the specific data analysis courses they provide. You'd have to explore the information yourself, but it may be worth looking into as you research training opportunities. It's just something I happened to come across before, so I can't personally vouch for the quality of their offerings. But you could take a look if an online option for data analysis education is of interest.

You are here » The United States of America » Education » Data analysis